image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Maybelline FIT ME Matte + Poreless First Impression/ Short Review

Hey my beauties,

a couple of weeks ago I seen that Maybelline is coming out with new Fit me foundation matte and poreless and I could not wait to try it. Thank you Maybelline for sending some testers out there before it is even in drugstores.
I think that you can buy this already in the United States of America, but for us in Germany it is a new foundation. It comes out pretty soon, in the middle of the month May (15.05.2016) So before it comes in the drugstores I wanted to share my thoughts about it. Without further ado lets start:

What Maybelline says: "The unique formula with microfine powder particles controlles shine, makes pores invisible and provides an even-matte finish."

In Germany it will be available in four shades: in 105 natural ivory, 120 classic ivory, 130 buff beige and 220 natural beige.





-Texture: it is not thick, it is very lightweight which I like. It will be perfect for hot days when you want coverage but you do not want to wear heavy foundation.

-Coverage: it surprised me how well the coverage is, since it is not heavy on the skin at all.
I do not think it is high coverage, but you definately can wear this foundation light, when you aplly less, and you can get medium coverage by applying some more product.

-Longevity: it stays on 5+ hours, which is not bad for a drugstore foundation.



-My thoughts-

-All in all I like the way this foundation feels on skin, it is matt but not flat. It really makes pores less visible and I love that.
I would love when there would be more shades in Germany, mine is in shade 120 classic ivory and it is one of the lightest shades but still kinda a bit dark for me. Luckily I could wear it, it is not that obvious.
Also I think you should pick a shade lighter for yourself, than usual, because I think it does oxidize on skin a bit, or it just adjust to the skin tone, I am not sure but you need to check it out when it comes in drugstore.

Hope you enjoyed this short review,

have a great week,

xoxo Thea








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment