image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

New In + Short Reviews/First Impressions

Hey my beautifuls,

I know, it is been a week I did not post anything, I had really busy week and it is nothing in compare what is coming next. But I will try my best to post regularly, I am testing some new products and can not wait to talk with you about it.

But now, I want to share with you some products I bought in last week or two.



- Merz Spezial Perfekte Haut Maske / Reinigende Maske - buy and try: I have tried this cleansing (reinigende) mask with white clay and zinc, it is really great, I love it,  and than I bought more and this other one.


- Ebelin Hair Ties: you can never have too much hair ties, I lose them always :-D

- Ebelin 50 Maxi-Pads Supersoft (100% Cotton)- buy: love these for removing my makeup with micellar water. Really soft.


- Ebelin Eyebrow Brush - buy: always need one in reserve.

- Ebelin Eyeliner Brush - buy: If you are just starting to do eyeliner, this is the right brush for you. Really amazing and easy to use.

- Ebelin Fan Brush - buy

- Loreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black Mascara - buy: love!


- Yves Rocher Sebo Vegatal Gel Cream - buy: at first it was kind a wierd that it smelled on alcohol and I was confused, but actually this does the job, my T-Zone stays matt although I can not wear it on my whole face. (maybe in summer) But however, I am so happy for my T-Zone. It is amazing.


- P2 Soft Nail Polish Remover - buy


- Catrice Quattro Eye Shadow - buy: tried, the shadows are really pretty but I can not force myself to wear more grey shadows, I am just the earthy type.



- Olaz Regenerist - buy (more about it coming soon)


- YSL Kiss & Blush Soft Matte Colour - buy: this is nr. 7 and it is amazing, it is such pretty peachy colour, it is so gorgous on lips, I have not tried it as a blush yet.


- Mac Pro Longwear Foundation - buy


- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit daily cleansing gel - buy: I did not tried this one yet, I always looked at them but never bought and tried. Can not wait too see if it does some good job for my skin.
Have you tried this? Leave me your thoughts in the comment section down below :-)



And finally that is it, hope you guys enjoyed and if you want some more in depth review just write me on my mail in contact form, or write in the comment section down bellow.

Thank you for your time,

xoxo Thea



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment