image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Ebelin Contour and Highlighter brush / Limited Edition "Contouring" Make Up Brushes

Hey my lovelies,

how are you doing?

Today I want to share with you some more make up brushes,
contouring and higlighting is a must nowadays and I wanted to try these new Ebelin came up with. When I firstly come and seen them in drugstore, I was kinda dissapointed, I wanted to take and try more of them, but then when I actually saw them I did not want to.

Now, why was I dissapointed?
Because the bristles looked so awful, it is ok if bristles are syntetic, but these were really ughh.
I can not even explain it.

But I wanted to try these two atleast and today you can see a short review on the contour and highlight brush.
You can buy them until 11.05.2016 in dm. (dm.de)





-Packaging-

Both brushes come just with a plastic cap over the bristles and I really do not like that. With the normal (by normal I mean not limited edition) brushes Ebelin has better packaging (plastic bag no one can open)


-Quality-

 I really love their brushes but I also think they could do so much better job with this Contouring Collection. The lenght of the handle is great but I think that ferulles and handles are kinda wierdly made.
They are already damaged and scratched and they look like they are not nicely glued.

But one good thing, mine brushes did not lose bristles when I washed them, not one bristle came out. Yey! (lol)



-Functionality-

These two brushes do their job nicely, I was surprised how the higlighting brush looked, but it does decent job. I like it is not too big because currently I do not like highlight all over my face.
The contour brush looks so similar with the Zoeva 109 face luxe brush. I would say they are the same, but Zoeva is a bit bigger and much better in quality.
 I almost forgot to mention, I tried to apply the cream contour with this Ebelin brush and it was good so probably I will apply cream with these but powder contour with my favourite Zoeva.



-Price-

Contour brush - 4,95 €
Highlight brush - 3,95 €

I really love Ebelin makeup brushes, eyebrow brush, fan brush, the eyeliner one is also amazing and many more, but if you are looking for really good and great quality make up brushes I would recommend Zoeva 109 brush for contouring (14,95€) and Ebelin Fan Brush (3,95€) for highlighter.

 I think there are some better brushes than these but these also do their job decent.


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this short review and until next time I hope you all are having great and incredible weekend.

xoxo Thea 

follow me on instagram for more /@theasbeautyworld9914






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment