image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Currently Favourite Makeup Brushes

Hey beauty, how is your day going?

I wanted to write this post about my makeup brushes for a long time, because someone has mention it and wanted to read more about makeup brushes.

So today I will share with you makeup brushes I love and use everyday. I hope you will enjoy this post and lets start:




- Zoeva 109/luxe face paint (buy here)

I really enjoy using this brush. I use it for contouring and it is incredible.

- Sigma F80 flat kabuki brush (buy here)

- Zoeva 104/buffer (buy here)

I apply my foundation with one of these, I love both of them.
 More about this two brushes you can read here.



- Body&Soul blush brush
This brush has such good quality and it is not expensive- that is insane, if you have Müller nearby just go and buy this one, you will not regret.

- bare Minerals angled face brush (buy here)
I use this angled brush to apply and blend my bronzer and contours, it does amazing job.


- Bh Cosmetics blending brush nr. 101

- Bh Cosmetics pencil brush nr. 105

I get this two bh cosmetics brushes in a Eye Essential- 7 piece brush set. This blending brush is literally amazing, you really need to try this set in general but especially this brush. You will love it.

- Kiko Make Up Milano eyes brush 200

Currently I use this blending brush for highlight, maybe crazy but works great since I do not want be overly shiny.

- Ebelin eyebrow brush


And that is it, I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Feel free to write me what your favourite makeup brushes are,

thank you for you time and until next time,

xoxo Thea



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment