image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Foundation Review

Hey my lovelies,

I hope you have a wonderful day, I am sorry for not posting regularly anymore but I am just working so much lately on some other projects so I do not have much free time to write. I really enjoy writing and I will post when I can for now, atleast once a week, if you want to stay updated follow me on instagram or/and bloglovin.

Now we can talk about this Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Foundation:






Packaging:

- it comes in a square glass bottle, it is well done and performed, looks really pretty.
The cover is solid, it will not open itself. Also what is important- it has a pump,
so it is really easy to use and consume the product.

Texture, Coverage and Smell:

the texture of this Catrice foundation is thick and at first I was surprised. When you first apply it it feels like moisturizer, it is creamy. The only* con of this foundation for me is that it takes long to soak into the skin. Except that- I really love it.

It has great coverage, not high but medium. Also it is great that you can wear it all natural - just apply less and your skin will be natural and even. But you can apply more for more coverage.
The smell is really nice also, not strong but typical powder-ish.


Application:

- As I wrote it has a pump, so it is really easy to use and take just how much you need- without wasting the product. The texture is really easy to blend, you can apply it with beauty blender or foundation brush- works great with both. It does not oxidize, does not change colour.

Does it what it promises?

- Catrice Cosmetics says: "Longlasting shine control make up with light-reflecting pigments for a satin-matt and even complexion. Hydrating, oil-free, dermatologically tested. Lasts up to to 18 hours."

-This foundation has four shades: 010 Light Beige, 015 Vanilla Beige, 020 Nude Beige and 025 Sand Beige. I am in the shade 010 Light Beige.


My thoughts:

- It is really great drugstore foundation, I really love it. It has really great coverage, it does even out your skin, you will look flawless, but it sure does not lasts up to 18 hours, my skin is oily on the T Zone and after a couple of hours (4 or 5) I am not matt anymore and it dissapears from the sides of my nose, where I am oily and red.

Price: 6,45€  buy here


Pros:
-nice packaging
-has a pump
-great coverage
-has nice smell and it is not strong
-easy to blend
-does not oxidize
-it is inexpensive

Cons:
-needs more time to soak into the skin
-does not last on skin more than 5 hours (for me)


Even it does not last longer than 5 hours and it takes some more time to soak into the skin I really enjoy to wear it and I would definately recommend you to try this foundation.


Hope you find this review helpful, have a great weekend, and until next time see you on instagram 

xoxo Thea










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment