image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Top products under 5€

Hey beautifuls, how are you doing today?

It is saturday, finally weekend and I hope you all are having a great time.

I hope you will love this post, I have also made a new category in which I will testing some stuff for you, I hope you will enjoy that too.

But without further ado lets talk about good and not expensive products:

Lipsticks and Lipliners






We all love good lipsticks and the best lipsticks from drugstore under 5€ for me are the P2 ones, it is a brand from dm drugstore and almost all of their products are pretty amazing. If you have oportunity check them out.
Lipliners I love the most are also from the P2, Max Factor and Essence.

buy lipsticks: P2
buy lipliners: P2 MaxFactor Essence

Eyeshadows





I love Manhattan and Catrice Absolut eyeshadow palettes. Manhattan has many different paletts. The colours are rich and blend nicely. I really love the Catrice matt palette and the chocolate nude (the regular nude was not good as this chocolate one) but they are really great and afordable. Also the Catrice mono matte eyeshadows are awesome!

buy: Manhattan Catrice Catrice mono

Eyepencils


Eyepencils - they need to stay in place for as long as they can,
I can recommend Miss Sporty eyepencils if you find them anywhere try them, you will not regret.

But for more easily available I recommend Kiko Milano, P2, Essence, Catrice, Max Factor, Maybelline NY. We have really more choices and many more brands when it comes to eyepencils.

buy: Kiko Milano P2 Essence Catrice Max Factor Maybelline NY

Concealers and colour corrector


About Rival de Loop Natural Touch concealer and Catrice Liquid Camouflage you can read here and the Catrice concealer palette is great for colour correcting. I remember using this palette years ago, now it is back again in use and it is great.

buy: Catrice Allround Concealer  Catrice Liquid Camouflage Rival de Loop

Fixing powder


Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder is great, but only if you will not overdo with it. You do not need a lot to mattify but if you overdo you will look white.

buy: Essence

Eyebrows


Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set is great but I use it only when I am in a hurry and do not wear much makeup. I prefer pencils more for my brows when I do full makeup. Ebelin Eyebrow Brush is amazing!

buy: Essence Ebelin


So, that is it. Hope you have found something interesting and not expensive to try.

Thank you for your time, and until Thuesday,

xoxo Thea

Be brave and shine :-)









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment