image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Sunny

Hey my dear reader,

it is such a beautiful day, sun is finally back although it is not really hot.
We just went for a walk, nothing special is happening today, but the day is already special when it is sunny :-)

Happiness is in the air.















Shirt: H&M
Pullover: C&A
Sunglasses: Bijou Brigitte
Jacket: Retro (no longer available)
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: No name

"A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

I am sorry I am late, but I wish you happy international woman's day :-)

Thank you for your time,
xo Thea

P.S. Yesterday was the first time I have done someone's makeup, I was so excited but everything went great. I will put some pictures on instagram:  @theasbeautyworld9914

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 Kommentare:

  1. you look like a ray of sunshine!
    such a great outfit!
    when I first saw that cardigan, I thought it was a corset.
    Anyhow, I really like how you layered this look!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete