image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

February Favourites ♡

Welcome my beautifuls  to another post about my favourites this past month, I know I am maybe late, but better late than never hahaha.

So I want to start with some eyeliners, both are Maybelline and both are incredible great.

Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in 01 Black (buy here) & Maybelline NY Master Ink Matte in 10 Charcoal Black (buy here):




Then we have Allround Concealer, Catrice Cosmetics.
 It works really great under my eyes, mostly I use the peachy one to cover my under eye darkness and the green one around my nose to cover redness.  (buy here)


Avene Eau Thermale Thermalwasser  (buy here)


Bronzing powder, Bourjois Paris  (buy here)


Now the lipstick combination I am wearing almost every single day,

Maybelline Color Sensational in 930 nude embrace (buy here) with Max Factor lip pencil in rich brown (buy here):


Now for the end we have some palettes,

first one I want to start with is the NYX pro palette for highlight and contour.
I never thought that I would love this palette this much.  (buy here)



Then two amazing Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palettes, the eyeshadow (buy here) and the blush palette (buy here):





And that is it, I did not have many favourites in Ferbruary but I wanted to share them with you.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?


Thank you for your time,

xoxo Thea

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment