image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Beauty travel essentials

Hey beautifuls,

we have thought about going home because it is almost Easter and we wanted to spent the holidays with our families but we actually did not. Anyway I want to share with you my beauty travel essentials. And,

 I would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy Easter :-)

Where should I start with this post? I am not quite sure but I hope I will do this properly and that I will not forget much.

Without further ado,




Firstly, I have to say this is maybe not typicall and maybe I carry too much stuff for your preferances but this is just how I do.. I will write what exactly I would have brought on this one week trip. (if we had gone)

Lets finally start:

- Moisturizer (do not forget your lip balm also, currently I love EOS)

-Primer (Smashbox photo finish and UD primer potion)

-Foundation (current favourite: Catrice all matt plus)

-Concealer (Catrice all round concealer, Maybelline age rewind)

-Brows (Kiko Milano Eyebrow Sculpt in 05)


-Eyeshadow palette (Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow palette)

-Eyeliner and Eyepencils (Maybelline Master ink, Miss Sporty brown eyepencil, Max Factor in 090 natural glaze, Nyx jumbo eye pencil in 604 milk)

-Mascara (P2 Lash Extension Base, Loreal Volume Million Lashes)

-Highlight and Contour (NYX pro palette)

-Blush ( UD Gwen Stefani Blush palette)

-Lipsticks and lip pencils (Maybelline matte in nr. 930 and 950, P2 in nr.210, P2 lip chubby in 050, Loreal color riche in Blake's pure red, Max Factor lip pencil in rich brown, essence in nr. 06 satin mauve)

-Brushes, brush bag (foundation, blush, contour, blending brush, eyebrow brush)

-Toothbrush

-Wet wipes (Babylove)

-Micellar water (Garnier for normal and sensitive skin)

-Cotton wool (Ebelin)

-Parfume and Deodorant


I think that is it, I hope I did not forget something important and I hope this list actually helped someone to get ready without forgetting something.

If you want a review for something from this list, just write me or type in a comment section below.


Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed,

until next time,

xox Thea















Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment