image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Outfit of the day: Sunshine

Hey beauties,

how are you doing today?

I could not wait to ask you about this new design of the blog. What do you think?
It need some more touch ups, but it will be done soon.

I enjoy wearing high heels, I wear them every single day, I am just used so, I love them and these are so classic but beautiful and comfortable.

This outfit for me is perfect for everyday, when you are just going on coffee or running errands,
if you are not used to heels everyday or you do not like to wear them you can also wear flats of course.

But without further ado












Shirt: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Stradivarius
Bag: Guess
Shoes: S.Oliver

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain-

Thank you for stoping by, 
hope you enjoyed,

xo Thea





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment