image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

December Favourites

Hey beauties,

today about my beauty favourites in December :-)




Highlighter I fell in love with - KIKO Make up Milano 02 Beam of light


Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil (KIKO Milano)


Naked Original :-)


Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 01 black


Miss Sporty Kohl kajal eye pencil in 002 solid


Zoeva 109 Luxe face paint/ contour brush - my all time favourite brush for counturing :-)



Lipsticks I loved the most are Loreal Paris Collection Exclusive by Blake (Blake's Pure Red)
and Maybelline Matte Colorsensational in 950 Magnetic Magenta.



EOS Lip balm


Nailpolish - Manhattan Last&Shine in 640 Bring it on!


Perfume - beside my all time fav Narciso, in December I loved Naomi Campbell Private


That is all for my december favourites :-)

Share with me which products were your favourites?

Thank you for reading,

xo Thea







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment