image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Make it happen :-)

Hey beauties, today one outfit post,

I am sorry that yesterday I did not post anything, but I just did not have time, after Ney Year everything will be as usual, Thuesdays and Saturdays :-)
Thank you for your understanding and for your support :-)







Pullover(dzemper): Vero Moda
Jeans(farmerice): no name
Jacket: Vintage Boutique Collection
Bag(torba): C&A 
Boots(cizme): S.Oliver
Sunglasses(suncane naocale): Diesel

Thank you for reading and your support :-) 


I learned to take risks and to step out of my comfort zone :-)

"You will always miss 100% of the shots you do not take." (Wayne Gretzky)


Leave me answers in the comment section,

I would love to read yours :-) 

xo, Thea








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment